NOTE: Admissions testing will begin in January. Please submit your application for admissions NOW in order to be placed on our testing schedule!
- Submit a completed Admissions Application. There is no application fee.
Early Childhood Applicants (K2 – K5)
- Schedule a readiness evaluation (There is no evaluation for K2 and K3 applicants).
- Schedule a campus tour and shadowing date (Grades 3-5).
- Submit a copy of 2 years of standardized test scores and a copy of the last report card.
- Schedule a campus tour and, if desired, a shadowing date
- Submit a copy of the latest report card and a copy of the last 2 years of standardized test scores.
- Schedule admissions testing. There is a $50 testing fee.
- Print a copy of the Principal/Counselor Recommendation Form and the Transcript Release Authorization. Sign and have them completed by the principal, teacher, or registrar at your current school. They should then be mailed or faxed directly to: St. Luke’s Office of Admissions, 1400 University Boulevard South, Mobile, Alabama 36609. Fax number 251-410-6183.
Notification of Acceptance
- After re-enrollment of current students, applicant files are processed and families will be notified in a timely manner.
The school will issue contracts to qualified candidates for whom space exists. Enrollment will be considered complete when the signed contract and tuition deposits are returned to and accepted by the school.
- Enrollment is understood to be for the full school year and the full year of tuition must be paid. The school recommends the purchase of tuition insurance, should your student need to withdraw for any reason.
- Once enrolled, parents must submit a blue State of Alabama Certificate of Immunization.
- A copy of each student’s birth certificate must be on file in the Registrar’s office.
All applicants for K4 and K5 will be screened with an evaluation instrument of the school’s choice. The recommended birthdate cutoff for admission is September 1 of the school year the student wishes to enter. However, prospective students with birthdays after September 1 may be evaluated for admission under certain circumstances. There is no admissions evaluation for K2 and K3 students. Early Childhood students in grades K3 – K5 should be able to use the restroom independently.
Admission to St. Luke’s is selective and is based on factors which include academic record, admissions testing, personal observation (Early Childhood) and a record of good behavior. St. Luke’s seeks to enroll students with diverse talents and backgrounds who can benefit from the school’s program and whose talents and interests can contribute to the school as a whole. Qualified candidates are admitted without regard to religion, race, nationality, economic background, or ethnic origin.
Priority for admission is given to:
- Children already enrolled in the school
- Siblings of currently enrolled students
- Children of families of St. Luke’s Parish
- Children of St. Luke’s alumni and staff